Committed to protecting your home, health, and environment for over 34 years. Tested and trusted, we are your experts. A lot of companies say they’re different from their competition. At Piedmont, we prove it every day.
- Piedmont Pest Control has been serving your community for over 34 years.
- Our pest control specialists average 12 years of experience.
- All of our employees participate in regular intensive training sessions.
- We have 2 of South Carolina’s Master Pest Control Technicians
- We have 5 of South Carolina’s Master Termite Technicians.
- Value… We believe that no one gives more real service per dollar than Piedmont Pest Control.
- We’re thorough. Our service is not limited to a certain number of minutes per service call. We take the time needed to do the job right.
We are members of PestOne™. The ability to display this logo is a quality seal of approval, assuring consumers that the service they receive from a member company is the utmost quality, technology, knowledge and professionalism. Member companies must have a proven reputation of success and a customer satisfaction to display this logo.
We are a Quality Pro™ company. This means that we have the National Pest Management Association’s mark of excellence. We were the first of eight companies to become Quality Pro School™ certified in South Carolina.
As an organization, our commitment is:
- To serve our customers in a truthful, honest and straightforward manner.
- To have a feeling of respect for the rights of others.
- To pursue a way of business that is right for everyone…literally, physically, and morally.
- To treat others as we would have them treat us.
- Community Involvement
We support the following area ministries and community organizations:
- Straight Street youth center
- Camp Courage… for kids with cancer
- Local school clubs, bands, and sports teams
- Joe Adair Educational Foundation
- Champs program